Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome

Hello to all. This should prove to be an interesting trip as this is my first ever experience with serious blogging. I will get the hang of it eventually.
Anyway, busy with school again. I have to cram a full semester's worth of British Lit from Beowulf to 1800 in less than a month. I just finished the Middle Ages and next it's onto the 16th century.
I am getting time in for knitting. If I didn't I'd go crazy. I finished my nephew's chicken puppet and it's on its way to Atlanta today. Pictures are coming. I'm behind the times and don't have a digital camera yet so a friend is going to e-mail me the pics. Other than that, I'm working on a sock, the first I've seriously enjoyed making in a while. I also need to rip out most of the front of a sweater for my aunt because the damn pattern was wrong. More on that fiasco in another post.

1 comment:

Knitted Zebra said...

Congratulations on your new blog! I think you will really enjoy having one. I look forward to reading it.
Thanks again for helping me with the wayward Malabrigo on Sunday at Loops!!